Friday, March 10, 2006

It's March?!

LOL!! OK, I need to update my blog! OY! Where did the time go? Today is Friday and usually I'm up to my eyeballs in correcting Japanese homework! BUT tomorrow is the last day of school for the year....YEAH!! Also, it's about 50 degrees and sunny...the boys just got home to drop book bags off....now they've escaped! LOL!! I finished most of the corrections AND am looking forward to not waking up 5:30am....I get to sleep in for an hour! My friend, Fiona, stopped by and the look on her face of me sleeping in until 6:30am did not sit well with her :0)))

OH! I have to post this....Fiona, whom I met through the boys' elementary school last year (a fellow mom & a SBer), is just the funniest person I've ever met! She is so sweet! Well, I'm just so excited when I got this terrific homemade gift from her! She made a paper bag album just for ME! No one ever made me something special like this! I am just THRILLED!!!!!!!! Thank you, Fiona! Sorry if I didn't show too much emotion...I was just STUNNED!!!!!! Here's some pics:
















Isnt' that SWEET of her to do this for ME!!! Love it!! THANK YOU!!!

Tomorrow is another day and I am hosting an afternoon tea party for my sorority sisters (Delta Zeta Sorority)! It will be a first for us as we meet to do other things so this should be fun (and yummy!!)! I'm expecting a half a dozen guests...hope to be surprised by some who haven't RSVPed to show up! Hope to post some pictures of that event!

Beginning of March just flew with all the swaps, circle journals and track homework for CKU-A (among other things) - it's just scary! I still have to email Naoko-san (Hello! I will email SOON!). I also tried out for a couple of contest & DT calls but didn't pan out. Here's one I did for "Good To The Last..." DT:


It's from last Halloween...not your typical halloween colors but it came out GREAT! The boys loved it! But alas, the DT coordinator didn't...that's OK! Just keep chipping away!


OK...off to clean some more and then time for dinner! Have a great night...wish I was with Fiona and the rest of the gang cropping the weekend away! Maybe next time!

No comments: