Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Frozen Memories!!

In between the posts on CHA and my great summer vacation @ Yellowstone, etc., Frozen Memories (an LSS/local scrapbook store) asked me to be one of their instructors! How stinkin' excited am I?! LOL!! It's a great store...if you all are in the area of Bartlett, IL - GO! Can't beat an ice cream parlor in a scrapbook store! The owners are wonderful and warm couple! The hubby does his magic with homemade ice cream and the wife has this passion for scrapbooking! What a combo...I'm in heaven! LOL!!

I started with a kids' class using Flair's class kit (Paradise mini tag album) - too cute! The class sold out and had to make an extra kit-to-go! LOL! Was a little nervous about not having enough attendees but Becky (the owner) did a wonderful job selling the class!




















Oh! Do I look like I know what I'm doing?! LOL!
LOVE my CROP-A-DILE!! Had to cut through 20 pieces of chipboard! OY!

For my local scrappers who have kids, come join me in this month!! Also, there are classes for adults too...heehee! Here's the schedule:

August 5 (Sat) 5-8pm
Kids' Crop $10 with sm. soft serve
Bring pics, supplies and basic tools (paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, black marker & pencil) to catch up on your scrapbooking or get individual advice on a layout, card or project. Surprise make'n take in store for the night!

August 9 (Wed) 6:30-8:30pm
"Back To Basics" $12
Bring or purchase basic tools kit (please refer to the above). Get to know your tools...are you using them correctly? Bring 8-10 pictures and let's do a vacation themed page!

August 12 (Sat) 11-NOON
Kids' Class $10 with sm. soft serve
"Back To School" name plate

August 13 (Sun) 2-6pm
"Sundae" Crop $12 with ice cream float

August 15 (Tue) 6:30-8:30pm
"Back To Basics" $12
Bring or purchase basic tools kit. Get to know your tools...are you using them correctly? Bring 8-10 pictures and let's do a kid or pet themed page!

August 26 (Sat) 11-12:30pm
Kids' Class $12 with sm. soft serve
"Back To School" page

August 30 (Wed) 11:30-1:00pm
Kit of the Month $18
Baby Theme

Every Friday night from 6-10pm is CROP NIGHT!
$15 per table so gather up your friends! The price also includes a small cappuccino creation or a small ice cream cone (your choice)!

The "Sundae" crop sounds real YUMMY! Who wants to join me?! I need to get some stuff done too...I'm always needing to get stuff done! LOL!!

1 comment:

stefani said...

How exciting that they asked you to teach. :)

That is so interesting that they also have ice cream.