Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Good-bye to Cherish!

Well, it was nice while it lasted! The store is a BEAUTIFUL store and had TONS of stuff that I LOVE!

But mangement decided to change the way they have people working hours and my schedule couldn't meet it so I had to say good-bye! We parted on good terms which is always a good thing AND I wish them so much luck and success! I'll be back...I have my eyes on some thing that I forgot to purchase today - LOL!! Plus I'm hoping to do some make'n takes with my chipboard accents that will be debuting @ CHA - Winter. So excited that Laser Line has allowed me to doodle and make them a reality! THANK YOU!! LOVE that company esp. Miss Lisa Ragan and her mom, Marcia! I'm in the process of making some samples out of their existing product line (Plain Janes) as well as my designs! COOL!!

I want to thank my GF, BethP, for introducing me to Cherish!! Although it was only for a few months, I got to spend some time with my friend and that was so important to me! Hope we can get to see each other outside of Cherish too!

As I mentioned I have some stuff debuting as well as my friends from NJScrappers! Jen Starr of Ranger Inks (DT coordinator) will be debuting papers & stuff from Zsiage and another GF but she hasn't announced so I'm not going public until she does! LOL!! Then my friend from Imagination Project, Emily Adams, formerly of Magic Scraps will be debuting her line of products as well! So good luck to everyone...it's going to be a FULL plate of everything this show! YIKES!


Here are some pictures I'd like to share the fun times @ Cherish!













But most importantly, I want to thank the scrappers that came in and took my classes or to say hello at the store or for letting me help them find that right kind of paper/embellishments/adhesive! Please continue to support our LSSes (is that correct?) and have fun doing what we love to do - SCRAPBOOK! See you in some shape or form! LOL!!

Thanks, Cherish...I'll be back!


P.S. You haven't seen the last of me! LOL! I will continue to work at Frozen Memories on Wednesdays, some Fridays or Saturdays during the daytime hours! Come visit me...love to see my friends!

2 comments:

Meadow Walk said...

How exciting about your product line Margie!!!! *squeeee!* CONGRATS!!!!

Jan said...

WOW!!! I want to see your stuff!!!!