Thursday, May 03, 2007

Happy May!

Well, it's a BEAUTIFUL day here in Chicago...about 60+ and very sunny!

Finally got a start on my scrap area downstairs in the basement, swept and trying to figure out a layout on where to put what...hopefully it will work out that way! LOL!

This Saturday is National Scrapbook Day and I will be helping out at Frozen Memories so if you're in the neighborhood, come join us! It will be their Grand Opening & Ice Cream Social = what a great combo! LOL! There'll be MnTs and prizes given out as well as some sales I'm sure!

I just completed my project using EK Success' Art Blanche line (ringed wall calendar) and Rusty Pickle's Princess Bride line...beautiful papers! Don't laugh....that's me about 15 years ago! We did a traditional Japanese wedding ceremony in the morning and then had a champagne luncheon in a western setting. Lots of FUN!




















Oh! The flowers are punched by McGill's 2" flower punch. I layered 3 flowers together, put a Karen Foster bling brad through them and then creased the petals a little. I love how they look!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Latharia said...

No laughing, here -- I think your project is just lovely!!!!

Glad to hear you're settling in nicely!!

Jan said...

That is really cute!!!

Sanna F said...

This is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great work !!!