Monday, September 08, 2008

CHA - Spellbinder Wizard....

Yes! I'm still trying to finish up my CHA comments! LOL!! Sorry I am slow! But wanted to share a product line that is finally getting some recognition in the market = the Spellbinder Wizard!

I have never had a machine that can cut, emboss and flatten like the Wizard! If you want a sturdy not made out of plastic machine, this is it. Granted I have my Sizzix, Sidekick and Silhouette but I go to this one more often. Although it is made out of metal, I think it is lighter than my Sizzix. I just finished a project which required cutting some QuicKutz Revolution dies and guess which did the job BEAUTIFULLY! Now they're coming out with an electric machine (quieter and for those who have issues with their hands such as arthritis, this would be perfect!)...hmm, this would be cool to have! LOL!!!

Anyways, I wanted to share my pictures of their booth and the beautiful make'n take I did with my friend, Beth!



This HUGE sign took about 15 minutes to hang...





There's my friend, Beth, working her magic!

The pretty blonde lady with the name badge is Stacey Caron, the owner of Spellbinder!

This is the beautiful make'n take that was done at their booth! Love this sunflower die...another one on my list! Heehee!!!!




So if you're in the market for a unique die cut machine, I highly recommend this one!

1 comment:

Beth Pingry said...

Hey Margie! Thanks for posting the CHA pictures! We've got to have lunch soon!

Beth