Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day...

Well, I'm not big on Valentine's Day other than getting stuff for my boys' classes. I also tell my husband not to do anything Valentine-y because everything cost double! OY!

I usually get myself a HUGE bouquet the day after and they are just as beautiful...maybe too budget conscious?! LOL!! My way of thinking is that everyday is Valentine's Day...we express appreciation for each other many, many times :0)

So this year he and the boys surprised me with a bouquet of flowers and one of those cards that records a message...that was cool! Oh, what cracked me up was my oldest DS' note to me "Happy Valentine's Day, mom! Thanks for giving birth to me!" What a character that one! LOL!!



Oh, my DH also bought a pair of beautiful red wine glasses from Crate'n Barrel (one of my favorite stores) and I am to pick the red wine up tomorrow from Wine Styles - they are some AWESOME selection! Can't wait!


Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day xoxoxo

No comments: