Tuesday, July 07, 2009

TaDa Sneak Peek - Layout!

Although 4th of July is over...when I received the package from the lovely ladies @ TaDa Creative Studios, I had to do something patriotic :0) It's not Independence Day but just as equally important...Memorial Day! This was taken a couple of years ago. I just loved the gathering of people and the saying of prayer for the men & women in service who are making this kind of gathering happen all over the nation.












I used the #FE09102 Star Spangled Banner paper and the Oooh La La Layers (laser cut cardstock design paper) from the Festivus Collection. I cut a circle from the Star Spangled Banner paper and used the leftovers for pop-ups to accent the designs (notice some of the squares are shadowed). Then I used one of the accents from #FE09106 Festivus Tag-A-Ma-Jigs sheet.

Using the S4-092 Stars 5 from Spellbinders, I placed the stars in a graduating form (just like how it came packaged) cut side up, place paper over the stars and cut/emboss. Then shift each star a little to create this accent (adhere each layer with foam tape - I only did a couple layers). Add bling and done! The only thing to do is add title and journal to complete the entire layout!

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

What an awesome LO this is! I love the stacked stars!!!