Tuesday, November 10, 2009

(Paper) Gingerbread House class @ Craft Fancy

Hey all!

Before my Japanese scrappers arrive, I thought I'd share my upcoming class :) My (Spring) tissue box holder class was such a hit that some of my students requested a gingerbread version! LOL!!

So by popular demand, I am offering two sessions this month and maybe a couple at the beginning of December...depending on supplies (and if the manufacturers get them in on time). Here are pictures...these were taken at home and I had added "candy dots" on each ends of the roof at the store so use your imagination! LOL!!























































There! Hope this gives you an idea of the project! LOL!! There will be a lot of textures (glitter paper, Copic coloring, American Crafts Holiday papers, foam, Rock Candy Stickling and lots of icing). So much fun!! I was at Craft Fancy the other day to bring in the sample when a customer saw it. She signed up right away! All that work pays off (hours of creating and producing a class) when someone loves it enough to take the class - thanks, Tish!

Class info:
Sunday, November 22/2:00pm to 4:00pm/$30
Wednesday, November 25/10:30am to 12:30pm/$30
@ CraftFancy
1818B North Arlington Hts. Rd., Arlington Hts (847)670-6065
***Don't forget to bring lots of wet adhesive, foam tape and glue dots...if you are short of supplies, don't worry - we have some at the store :0)

Hope to see you there!!

No comments: