Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy 10-10-10!!

First of all, I cannot believe it's October and 10 days in! SO many things to get done before we travel to Japan for my father's memorial and entombment.

Since today is 10-10-10, I thought I'd come up with 10 Random Thoughts...


1. My latest Spellbinders Blog Project


2. 2010 SHS Homecoming Court (Taka is second to left)/Photo Courtesy of SHS website

3. Day Trip to Downtown Chicago with Fiona

4. One of my favorite banners & displayed @ CraftFancy (IL)!

5. My youngest brother, Dave, mom and me @ Sushi Roku (CA)

6. My first Mojito @ Asia de Cuba in W. Hollywood (CA)

7. A Family Dinner @ California Pizza Kitchen in Pasadena (CA)

8. A TaDa Creative Studios Project - Mug Sleeve

9. At Summer 2010 CHA Trade Show w/ Nikki Sivils (one of my first articles w/ "Love My Memories" Jpn SB Magazine)


10. A less painful way to fold clothes - it works!

OK...those are my 10 Random Thoughts of the Day! It is about 80 degrees in Chicago so off to enjoy my day and I hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute project Margie! I enjoyed reading your 10 random thoughts! Thanks for sharing all the family photos. I hope you have a safe trip & I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers :)

Echo said...

Love the folding technique! I'm going to give it a try today as I am doing laundry! Wish me luck! : )