Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scrapbook News & Review Magazine (E-zine) Calls!

First of all, I am overwhelmed with all the visitors and comments left on my blog hop post below...THANK YOU!!




Today, I'd like to give a head's up to those who are interested in being published by an online magazine called Scrapbook News & Review. I am fortunate to be on its staff and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.

The deadline is December 19th for the January 2011 Issue, and we have a variety of sections from scrapbooking to card-making to mix media creating to digital scrapbooking - we have it ALL! LOL!

For more details, please click HERE!
And good luck!

1 comment:

Aki said...

I checked the details and it sounds like so much fun :) I was just thinking of making a layout with kraft background so I will try!