Thursday, December 16, 2010

A JOYous Thursday!

Today I tried the sticky back canvas on Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™! Although it had three layers, I knew I could cut it on the machine - it has more pressure than the Wizard™. Just need a couple more pass throughs and it cut PERFECTLY!!


LOVED how it turned out! Had so much fun trying to figure out how the letters - JOY - would work out. Want more details? Click HERE to get you on the Spellbinders' Blog.

I also tried felt on the Grand Calibur - no problem with it either! I put the felt and the S4-285 Nested Mittens together to create this cute ornament? gift card holder?


Notice the red "nose" on the deer? LOL!! This ornament will not be given away - HA! More info is on Spellbinders' Savvy Saturday post HERE.

Have a JOYful Thursday...as I am off to get more holiday shopping done!
MargieH xo

No comments: