Saturday, March 05, 2011

And the winners are...

***EDITED TO MAKE CORRECTION - OTHER ENTRY WAS NOT A FOLLOWER***
(Note to self: Do not make blog entries past one's bedtime - UGH!)


Congratulations to....


"acs004 said...
Beautiful card!! Love the butterfly - a die I dont have yet!! I love all the spellbinder dies but having just bought a grand caliber I am interested in seeing the grand dies used in different projects. I am a follower!!"

and to...


"Linda said...
Love the new butterfly card Margie. You are so frickin' talented. No wonder we haven't seen much of you on that "other" group lately! LOL Congrats on your new 'job.' "

Congratulations, Andrene and Linda!! WOOOHOOO~!
Please email me at mhiguchi (at) comcast dot net

Thanks to everyone for leaving me a comment and becoming a follower - it really means a lot! xo

No comments: