Thursday, April 07, 2011

TaDa Creative Studios - DT 2011

Hi everyone!

I am JUST SO THRILLED that TaDa Creative Studio Blog is posting about me and my other design team members today! Hi to Sandi, Peggy and Susan!! I am so so lucky to be a part of this wonderful company - they know how to ROCK a collection.

Instead of posting a project made with their newest designs, I wanted to look back at their Festivus Collection especially the Bunny Hop paper. I created this cute little basket to celebrate today and for the upcoming Easter holiday on the 24th. You can use this basket for any occasion - Easter, Valentine's, Birthday, Christmas...you get the idea! LOL!


Easter Bunny Basket by Margie Higuchi
Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill (Spring Pastel), Craft Paper by 3M; Patterned Paper: TaDa Creative Studios (Bunny Hop, Festivus Collection); Flower: Prima, Maya Road; Ink: Clearsnap (Pink Vintage); Adhesives: GlueArts (GlueGlider PRO, Micro Squares), SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L (3D Foam Squares); Tools: Spellbinders™ (S4-232 Blossoms Two; S4-214 Eyelet Borderabilities® Petite); Other: Pink Brads


Instructions:



Score 1.5" each side of a 5x5" square
Cut all the vertical score lines (up to the horizontal score lines)



Cut on an angle each of the corner flaps, put tape adhesive on its outer side, fold in and secure



Ink the edges of the die cut open Blossoms Two and the bunny mosaic. Layer the flower embellishments and secure everything to the front of the basket. Note I stacked the bunny ears square with two foam squares and its face with one.



Cut/emboss a strip of cardstock with Eyelet Borderabilities Petite to create a handle. Then secure the ends with a brad on each side of the basket.



Fill with goodies and it's ready to be shared! I think these would be cute on an Easter tablescape - one for each of the guests! CUTE!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you become a FOLLOWER of mine so that you can enjoy more tutorials...would love the company too!

Again, THRILLED to be a TaDa Gal!

10 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

This is super cute margie!!! Wonderful tutorial!!!

Murphy's Law said...

these are so adorable. wow!

JaneH said...

Clever little project and perfect for Easter. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so very cute!

Kendall said...

So cute! I will have to look into making these for my coworkers, I think they'd love it :)

Tammy said...

That is really cute! Thanks for another great tutorial.

Linda Beeson said...

This is so cute and I love how nicely you showed how to do it.

momtojjgbzr said...

Those baskets are so darn cute! You are so creative Margie!

D's Paper Studio said...

What fun! I've never seen a basket made like this. I'm going to have to give it a try.

Jill Sarginson said...

what a super cute idea!! great project margie!! :)