Sunday, June 05, 2011

Craft Fancy Class - JUNE 25th

For those of you who live in the Chicago area, I will be teaching a birthday card set in honor of Craft Fancy's birthday! Unfortunately I can only teach this class ONE TIME - JUNE 25th because of my family coming in from Japan this summer. BUT they will be offering this class online CONTACT CRAFT FANCY to purchase your kit!

Want to see what you'll be creating? It's all about Spellbinders™!!! It will include using some of the Grand Nestabilities® and the Grand Calibur™...thus the name GRAND BIRTHDAY CARDS AND BOX!!!!!

Grand Birthday Cards & Box Class
June 25th @ Craft Fancy (Arlington Hts, IL)
11:00 am - 1:00 pm

Contact Craft Fancy to reserve your spot - they are limited in numbers. Come join me and let me show you all the FUN things you can create with the Grand Nestabilities and the Grand Calibur!!!

5 comments:

Katie Cavanaugh said...

I love the bright colors! Red, yellow and shades of blue as a color combination is one of my favorites. I have been working with layouts of that color all day today. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

Cute cards! Good luck with the class. :)

Staci said...

Great cards! TFS. :-)

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are great, Margie! :)

ConnieM said...

maggie these are super cute!!!you rock the spellbinders~