Thursday, July 11, 2013

JustRite: JULY 2013 Release - Fun and Festive!

Another holiday card I made for JustRite® Papercraft's July 2013 Release is from the Christmas Vintage Labels Four Stamp set using their exclusive custom die template, Vintage Labels Four dies.




今日のスタンプセットは、Christmas Vintage Labels FourとCarta Bellaのペーパーを使ってちょっと素敵なクリスマスカードを作りました~!

I created an A2 size card and layered with some of my favorite Spellbinders® die templates to boot! What do you think?



I started with Spellbinders Card Creator series (A2 Matting Basics A and B sets)to start my card base off right - no measuring, just cut/emboss and layer...you're done! I love Carta Bella's Traditions Collection - a beautiful but not your usual color palette used for the holiday season.


First I stamped my sentiments and images before cut/emboss with Christmas Vintage Labels Four die to create my centerpiece of my card front. With white cardstock, I cut/embossed S5-166 Ornate Squares die to create another layer behind the stamped die cut.


Add some bling and it's ready to be sent! Here's a second look...



Project Supplies:
JustRite Papercraft Stamps - Christmas Vintage Labels Four
JustRite Custom Dies - Vintage Labels Four
Spellbinders® Creative Arts - S5-166 Ornate Squares, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A and S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B
Inks – IMAGINE Craft®/TSUKINEKO® (Memento - Bamboo Leaves and Morocco)
Cardstock and Card Base - Darice and Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock®/David Tutera™ Celebrate Cardmaking System
Patterned Papers - Carta Bella (Traditions Collection)
Bling - Want2Scrap©
Adhesives - ScraPerfect (Best Glue Ever) and SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L® (3D Foam Squares)

See what my fellow designers have created with today's wonderful release!

JustRite Inspiration
Marisa Job
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack
Darsie Bruno
Kristi Schurr
Margie Higuchi - ME~!!


Thanks for stopping by to visit!
MargieH

3 comments:

Mickie said...

Very cheery, great work.

Maria said...

I love it. great job

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful Margie!