Sunday, January 05, 2014

Faber Castell: Metallic Gelatos In the New Year!

Happy New Year~! I'm up on Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Blog with my Metallic Gelatos In The New Year post! I used Design Memory Craft® Metallic Gold Gelatos® to do a faux letterpress technique on Spellbinders® 3D M-Bossabilities™ E3D-006 Framed Labels Eighteen Folder all on this shimmery pearl white card base from David Tutera™ for Darice Celebrate Card Making System/Core'dinations ColorCore® Cardstock.


I lightly misted with water to make sure when pressed in Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine that its shimmering color highlights all the detailed embossing design. See how the color stays on something as smooth as this shimmery card base!


Stamped a New Year's sentiment using JustRite® Papercraft Grand Christmas Sentiment Cling Stamps with Design Memory Craft Stamper's Big Brush Pen - Black.



...oops! Can't tell you any more! You have to visit my Metallic Gelatos In The New Year post! It will have full tutorial step outs and a complete list of supplies to accomplish the project! Let them know what you think of my card :)


As some of you know, I have the privilege of being a part of Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft's Guest Design Team and my term will be ending at the end of the month...sniff, sniff....BUT there is an opportunity for YOU to become one!! See Guest Design Team Call and find out how you can be a part of this talented group of designers and PLAY! Deadline is JANUARY 18th 2014 8:00PM EST! I hope you do and good luck :)

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
MargieH

No comments: